Auto Injury Lawyer | Sarasota Florida
We all wish there would be no need for a Sarasota auto injury lawyer to pursue justice for you. The reality is, however, that locally there is a major crash every day, week, and month of every year. In each instance, negligence, carelessness, recklessness, was more likely than not, the cause.
Auto Injury Lawyer Stresses Prevention
It is an undisputed fact that virtually all crashes, in whatever form they come in, are preventable. Most of these senseless incidents are caused by drivers not paying attention to the road.
Whatever the driver’s focus is on other than the road, and there has been a lot of focus on cell phones and texting lately, distracted driving is dangerous and deadly. Your Sarasota auto injury lawyer stands with you to pursue justice when such careless conduct caused your accident injuries.
Car accidents occur throughout Southwest Florida at the rate of hundreds per week. Motor vehicle crashes are a leading killer of children, teens, and young adults, as well as ranking among the top ten causes of death for all ages. Preventing these senseless crashes is basic driving safety and is derived from common sense.
Auto Injury Lawyer Discusses Common Sense Driving Safety Steps
From the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, and basic rules of the road, here are some common sense steps you can take to drive more safely on the road.
- Check the tires for air and treads, check the wipers, clean the windows.
- Use child car seats which are installed correctly.
- Wear your seat belt.
- Don’t drive aggressively. Take your time — you will get there.
- Don’t drive impaired, whether by alcohol, drugs, or prescription medicine.
- Focus on the road and traffic ahead and each side of your vehicle.
- Put your phone down. If you have to talk or text, pull over safely into a parking lot.
- Share the road with, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, scooters.
- Watch out for pedestrians at every crosswalk.
- Pay attention! Your car weighs at least a few thousand pounds.
- Play with your GPS or navigation system while you are parked—before you start your journey.
- Instead of showing everyone how you eat and how much you can shove into your mouth at once while driving, eat while parked.
- Drive with courtesy and respect for others.
As you can see, taking these steps are not difficult. Each one lasts only a moment or two. If you have been harmed by drivers who were careless, then call expert Sarasota auto injury lawyer David Harris.
Auto Injury Lawyer Wants Families to Safe on the Road
Auto accidents in Southwest Florida cause death every week. For many survivors of serious car wrecks, serious personal injury, lost work, pain and suffering, and huge medical expenses are the burden they bear for years to come or for the rest of their lives.
Families need their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, children, and grandparents. Drive safely and don’t kill them. Sounds easy, but unfortunately the number and severity of crashes throughout our region tell a different story.
Expert Sarasota auto injury lawyer David Harris sees these tragedies through the people who have lived through them. These events are preventable and senseless.
Expert Sarasota Auto Injury Lawyer Holds Bad Drivers Accountable
Criminal prosecution of drivers in serious crashes is one measure of justice, if it happens at all. Holding the bad driver legally liable for the damages he or she caused is generally left to the civil justice system
At David Harris Law, negligent drivers and their insurance companies are pursued to secure justice for the injured. Seeking maximum compensation with drive, while being available and responsive to clients, is how expert Sarasota auto injury lawyer David Harris works with every client in every claim.
Contact your auto injury lawyer David now for a free discussion and to learn how he can help you.